Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Da Beez Kneez

Despite having only 5 posts last month my chronicles captured 174 visits. Thanks for reading!  I'm moving to a new apartment, looking for a new job, and trying to get back into training. One day at a time...

I have a great bike ride on Saturday and followed with a short weight lifting session for my legs. I did the same on Wednesday, but I did a walk and upper body weights. But on Saturday I went for a walk with my gf to look at paint colors and buy groceries & both knees were killing me. Even as I type they are sore as hell. I took a trip to the hot tub but that relief is only temporary.  What's more odd is my aunt is having knee surgery tomorrow. I don't envy her one bit.

I think I'm going to either just swim(which I have yet to do) or stop lifting weights.

No comments:

Post a Comment