Sunday, February 21, 2010

Yahoo Answers

Yes, I am a level 3 answering machine!  16% of my responses are best answers!  Its addicting.

So yesterday my friend and I met at a coffee shop. Getting out of the apt was more helpful then actually hanging out. I'm doing math problems and she's doing her law school stuff. Well, actually, I'm studying and she's complaining about her dog, family, lack of love life. I quasi ignore her. Then she became very adamant about me rating her beauty between 1-100. I told her it made me uncomfortable. I think its because she's considering dating on the internet, but the notion is that older folks or "less attractive" folks use them to find better dating success. I tried it back in 2001, met a  psycho bitch, never ever again.

The coffee shop turned the ac way up. I got cold and we left.  Then of course I come home and my gf is a total bitch to me. Even though I made us dinner and let her monopolize my laptop.  Whatever..

Oh yeah, did some 4am weight lifting. That's why I'm awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment