Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Scattered Updates..


My girlfriend went on some crazy droplet diet. I'm sympathizing by eating healthier. But I'll
be dammed she brought home a maple doughnut and that really cracked Pandora's box. I nearly
purchased a Carl's Junior Jalapeno Burger combo or some Del Taco tonight. BUT I DIDN"T!! YEA ME!!

On Veterans day I went on an epic 40 mile loop through Irvine and Lake Forest. I wanted to test out my new bib tights and cut-out saddle & bike fit. It was a vast improvement. Dude raised my seat about an inch. The crotch pressure is diminished but I am getting closed to a very good fit. Its just strange because I've had this bike for nearly 10 years and I don't recall numbness as I had been recently experiencing it.

Back to the epic ride, damn it was windy at the beginning. I thought I was going to be blown off my bike.
I didn't spot a single cyclist until I hit the trail. That was a sign. It reminded me of taking my motorcycle to San Diego and passing through gusty San Onofre. I survived and I loved it!

The weather kinda tanked so I bought this trainer. I think I'll be going through a lot of tires with this beast. I've probably but about 200 miles on it now. I enjoy it. Although miles on the trainer don't help on the hills.





No comments:

Post a Comment