Wednesday, March 17, 2010

moving IS a workout..

I've been hiking 2 flights of stairs moving boxes between 20-40 lbs and furniture 40+ for the last 3 consecutive days. My ass will so tight after this I could probably destroy walnuts. Magically, I've had zero knee issues other than carpet burn. On a side note, my gf and I painted the new apartment & it looks fantastic for a non professional job.  I'm so proud of our teamwork so I'm sharing.



The ceilings are vaulted and the living room is about 17-20ft. I had to dangerously stand on the top run to get that top edge. We used one of those laser levels to tape off the border.


Purple in the bedroom.. I actually LOVE IT!! It was our compromise. I got blue in the living room instead of gray and I get to keep my sofa chair (provided I get it cleaned).

No comments:

Post a Comment